Why Does Combining Solar Energy and Geothermal Energy makes Sense?
Geothermal heating and cooling is so efficient, it reduces the energy consumption of your home or business by up to 60%. Not only does it reduce your heating and cooling costs but it also provides free hot water as a consequence of the heating/cooling cycles.
With the home or business electric demand reduced, the solar or photovoltaic footprint is smaller because of the smaller home electric demand and so less solar panels are required. Solar panels and array construction are costly, so by reducing the solar array size you can save significantly on costr and footprint. With the smaller solar footprint you have more options as to its location, roof or ground mount.
Combining Solar and Geothermal Energy can reduce initial investment by up to 35% compared with an ONLY Solar solution
Solar Production Equals Electric Savings
Check out my solar production here! - link
See how Geothermal can reduce your energy bills! - link
Why is the time right to consider different types of energy?
There are four major factors that should affect your decision on selecting
Each of these factors vary to some degree with moments in time but there is a single underlying trend as demand increases for hydrocarbon based fuels both supply and lifestyle will be impacted due to costs and pollution.
- Financial Opportunity
- Comfort and Lifestyle
- Population and Pollution
- Demand and Supply
- Combining Geothermal Energy efficiency with solar energy can provide a rate of return exceeding 20% guaranteed for over 15 years resulting in payback periods less than 5 years in some cases.
- These types of renewable energy over the longer periods can give cashflows in the hundreds of thousands. Consider this next time you invest in the stock market!
- 30% Federal Tax credits are still available for both solar energy and geothermal energy.
- State and Energy Company rebates for certain types of energy, like solar and geothermal, still provide a significant reduction in the initial investment.
- Income is generated for every 1,000kWh of solar energy produced. These SRECs (solar renewable energy credits) create a tax-free income and can be traded for cash deposited directly into your bank. In some states these SRECs are worth over $300 each. A typical 10,000DCwatt system would create about 13,000 kWh/year, that's a tax free income of 13*$300= $3,900.
- For every $1,000 of carbon energy saved a home increases by $20,000 (Appraiser's Journal). If your home spends $4000 on electric then your home value increases by $80,000 (($4,000/$1,000)*$20,000)).
Comfort, Lifestyle Through Energy Independence
Many people save money on their power bills by lowering thome and business temperatures in the winter and raising them in the summer thus impacting their comfort. Instead consider this, if you knew your power was virtually free would you make your living more comfortable knowing you do not need to pay for your comfort?
Assessing your living style and matching renewable energy to meet your life style needs will give you piece of mind that you are your now energy independent with no worries about future bills or price hikes. Live the comfortable life without the cost!
Pollution and Population Are Exploding!
Take a look at the movie below, this may cause you to reflect for a moment!
Now exceeds 7 Billion and climbing
Supply & Demand
- The Earth's population has just hit 7 Billion with emerging third world countries seeking a middle class lifestyle!, Quess what's going to happen to traditional hydrocarbon energy costs? Attaining energy independence to secure your present lifestyle is becoming more urgent
- Current supply / demand for green energy specifically solar energy is becoming demand strapped as many countries like Germany are moving 'en masse' to solar
- The recent ecological disasters as in oil spills (Gulf), tsunamis (Japan), flooding (Pakistan), Sandy (New York) and rising tides are only going to become more frequent. Tapping into the earth for Geothermal Energy which is clean energy will slow climate change caused by carbon based pollution. Solar and Geothermal energy do not produce carbon dioxide. These types of renewable energy are also called clean energy or green energy
- Renewable energy sources such as the green energy (solar and geothermal energy) is still predominantly driven by the US. This leadership role is being challenged. This is the time to build jobs in America and take the world leadership in energy production using different types of energy like geothermal and solar.
Energy Independence, using types of energy like solar and geothermal energy that are green energy sources, is the only way to financial security from the impending ravages of energy rate hikes.
I have installed both of these types of energy and now my energy bills are less than a tenth of what I was originally paying at an installation price 35% lower than using a solar energy only solution. Both geothermal energy efficiency and solar energy now give me a recurring income. Watch the videos below to see what it means to install both solar energy and geothermal energy systems. These videos are extremely informative and allow you to see first hand what it takes to integrate these types of energy.
Contact me for a private free consultation about your energy needs or signup here for a free report on the in and outs of solar energy and geothermal energy efficiency.
Copyright © 2008– SandSpublishing